This unique dual level penthouse apartment exudes sophistication and style, encompassing
306sqm of luxury living with access to indoor and outdoor living oases. All this is located on
the 5th floor of the landmark Palmolive building.
Floor to ceiling glass sliding doors open onto an ample entertaining terrace flowing directly
from the open plan living areas, all enhanced by spectacular vistas including sparkling water
views, majestic City Skyline and expansive peninsula views.
Additional features include:
- Large private master suite incorporating a spacious walk-in robe and full ensuite all
on its own level with a secluded balcony highlighting City and water views.
- Additional two generous bedrooms both with their own ensuites and built ins. Each
room opens onto a spacious sundrenched terrace with Pyrmont Bridge views.
- Stylish gourmet kitchen, European appliances, ample storage and an island bench
and city skyline views
- Modern bathrooms and separate powder room
- Generous separate laundry
- Beautifully polished black butt timber floors and new wool carpet
- Direct access to 25m lap pool, and gym on same level
- Nestled in the secluded cul-de-sac at the water's edge
- Fully Furnished with designer furniture
- Reversed cycle A/C, secure parking for two cars with internal access to lobby.
This very special property on the Balmain Peninsular and moments to Darling Street's
vibrant cafes and boutiques and convenient to city buses, ferry, Harbour foreshore walks,
parks and the central business district.