Oversized Designer Sub Penthouse In The Stables, Panoramic Racecourse Views And High-End Interiors
Holding a prized trackside position in The Stables, this oversized two-bedroom sub-penthouse apartment's unobstructed views over the Royal Randwick Racecourse create a stunning backdrop to its streamlined designer interiors and sunny wraparound balcony.
Designed by the award-winning team at Fox Johnston, The Stables offers the best of urban convenience and parkside appeal just 400m to the Kensington light rail stop with Centennial Park at the end of the street. A secluded corner setting on the second floor is wrapped in windows on three sides with floor to ceiling glass framing the expansive views and a separate accommodation wing featuring two spacious bedrooms and a study.
- Unobstructed racecourse views
- Rear corner position,
- Sunny east aspect and endless views
- Glass-fronted open living and dining
- Designer Carrara marble gas kitchen
- Bosch appliances and Blum cabinetry
- Custom joinery and ambient lighting
- King sized master with an ensuite
- Double sized second bedroom
- Separate study, wide Oak floorboards
- 2 stylish marble-finished bathrooms
- Internal laundry and ample storage
- Ducted reverse air, video intercom
- Secure parking with level lift access
- Parks, schools and shops all close by
- 400m the light rail, easy city access
- Walk to UNSW and Centennial Park
The Stables captures the essence of contemporary luxury with high-end interiors with a natural palette of stone, timber and glass delivering a stylish environment to live, relax and entertain.