Palatial family luxury with iconic Sydney views
Presenting sophisticated and elegant living at every turn, this palatially proportioned family residence is positioned high on Vaucluse Hill, enjoying mesmerising and unrestricted vistas across the Sydney Harbour, Opera House, city, bridge and northern suburbs.
Luxuriously and lavishly appointed, the residence provides an exceptionally versatile floor plan with all the extras in a six-star location.
Its outstanding list of features includes:
- Private high-side setting, solid and grand double brick home
- Expansive entry vestibule, marble and oak flooring, reverse cycle a/c
- Multiple levels of expansive living, many rooms enjoy the views
- Substantial lounge spills to the large wraparound alfresco terrace
- Elegant formal dining, large casual living, stone wrapped kitchen
- Island bench, integrated Liebherr fridge/freezer, Miele appliances
- Warming drawer, gas cooktop, high ceilings, underfloor heating
- Sprawling lower level games/rumpus, 2nd kitchen and family room
- Lower level provides the opportunity for a self-contained retreat
- Covered alfresco terrace and covered fully tiled designer pool
- Five bedrooms spread across three levels, all feature custom robes
- Deluxe whole floor master with wraparound terrace and stunning views
- Master ensuite includes a lavish spa bath and electronic glass wall
- Powder room, internal laundry, internal access double lock up garage
- Abundant storage areas plus workshop, easy care garden surrounds
Surrounded by some of the most admired properties in Vaucluse, this prestige residence offers the ultimate in lifestyle. Its an easy stroll to the bus, Kincoppal-Rose Bay School and beautiful walkways and just moments to Rose Bay village and its fine cafes and boutiques and day-to-day shopping, further elite schools and some of Sydney’s finest beaches.
To ararnge your exlusive inspection, please contact SydneySlice - 02 9328 3299