This well renovated studio has been transformed into a stylish urban retreat. Located in The Loop, an exclusive harbour enclave nestled above picturesque Beare Park. Set to the rear of the recently revived International Lodge, a modernist landmark designed by Harry Seidler in 1962, the light-filled studio is secluded from the road offering an uplifting sense of peace and privacy just 500m to the buzz of Macleay Street's fashionable village hub. Enjoy the vista from the private terrace, relax by the pool or soak up the breathtaking views over the city's harbour icons from what is undoubtedly one of Sydney's most spectacular common rooftop gardens.
- A prized corner setting with a bright aspect and district outlook
- Streamlined architect-redesigned interiors with rubber flooring
- Carrara marble kitchen with breakfast bar and Euro laundry
- Glass-fronted living opens seamlessly to a landscaped terrace
- Designer bathroom featuring penny round mosaic tiles, built-in wardrobe
- Rooftop garden with barbecue and spectacular harbour backdrop
- Common rooftop pool with a sun terrace, full security building
Enjoy a great location and a vibrant lifestyle all within close proximity to Rushcutter's Bay Park, Royal Cruising Yacht Club, direct access to Beare Park and the Harbour foreshore.