Lovely renovated 1 bedroom plus study home - premier Leichhardt address
Set over two levels, this generously proportioned terrace house is located in a peaceful cul-de-sac convenient to all that Leichhardt has to offer. Combining the convenience of modern living with its original charm, character features add to its unique appeal, including wooden floorboards and original fireplace.
With multiple living areas, a large office/study and sprawling outdoor space ideal for summer soirees, this terrace home offers a fantastic lifestyle.
- Separate living and dining
- Master bedroom with built-ins and private balcony
- Full bathroom with bath
- Large home office/study or guest bedroom
- CaesarStone kitchen with modern appliances including fridge and microwave
- Glass bi-folds opening to a large entertaining courtyard and lawn
- Character features throughout including original fireplace and floorboards
- Separate internal laundry, washing machine provided
- Large entertaining courtyard with lawn
- Located 100m from the new tram station and bus stop to the City
Set in a sought after cul-de-sac close to Norton St. shops, fantastic Italian restaurants, transport and only a short walk to the bay run and Leichhardt aquatic and gym centre. Just 200m from a light rail station (with direct routes to Darling Harbour and Central Station every 11 minutes) and busses to the city and Broadway.
Ideal for a couple, young family or single person working from home.
This is a must to inspect!