Set in a quiet cul-de-sac on the edge of Randwick village, this renovated top floor apartment enjoys an elevated setting with sweeping district views.
- Freshly painted throughout
- Two double bedrooms, main with built ins and seperate study area (also accessible from the living)
- Large living and dining room with fireplace, stringybark timber floors
- Eat-in kitchen with custom Hanex bench tops and gas appliances
- Designer bathroom with polished concrete
- High ornate ceilings, designer lighting and plantation shutters
- Integrated laundry, large lined attic storage area with pull-down ladder
- Only one common wall, secure Art Deco block of nine
- Elegant timber-panelled foyer with terrazzo entry
A short stroll to Royal Randwick Racecourse, Prince of Wales Hospital and The University of New South Wales. Easy access to public transport with 3 minute walk to Wansey Road Light Rail stop & frequent busses.
This property is a must to inspect!