New to the rental market, this contemporary apartment in 'The Block' spans over two large levels. Bathed in natural sunlight due to the sought-after northerly aspect, the home is reminiscent of a Manhattan loft apartment.
- Well-proportioned combined lounge and dining room
- Oversized master bedroom, decent second bedroom, quality carpet
- Two full size bathrooms including ensuite with bath
- Modern stainless steel kitchen with gas cooking and plenty of storage/cupboard space
- North facing balcony, high ceilings, internal laundry with washer & dryer
- Polished timber floorboards, ducted air conditioning throughout, secure building with intercom
- Immaculately maintained common garden area
Located only a short stroll to the busting caf�� culture of Victoria Street, walk to city transport, Rushcutters Bay Park & Marina.