Stunning Riverside Estate
Unique riverside estate comprises one of Sydney's finest heritage homes, surrounded by established grounds. The 3,624sqm parcel includes a heated pool, a championship tennis court, and a covered spa and dining pergola with a unique guesthouse hidden below.
- Magnificent river views enjoyed from indoor and outdoor living zones
- A streamlined chef's grade island kitchen forms the hub of the home and features polished concrete floors, an adjoining utilities room
- Five bedrooms are all positioned on the upper level, with three that open out to a verandah overlooking the views
- Occupying a private wing, the master retreat features a skylit dressing room and Boffi-appointed ensuite, its freestanding bath perfectly positioned to soak up the tranquil river and garden vistas.
- Formal and casual living areas opening onto entertaining terrace with BBQ
- The lower level incorporates a home office/library with dramatic double height ceilings, while an upper level family area opens to a sunny verandah
- Media room with projector screen
- Self-contained guest house ideal for guests, nanny or teenagers
- The home's many other features include a guest powder and cloakroom, solid American Oak floors, custom joinery, an enormous cellar, generous attic storage, and secure parking for four cars
- A pool pavilion, championship tennis court, trampoline platform and direct river access set the scene for relaxed living and entertaining
- The heated pool is wrapped in raw-finished decking, and features a covered spa and dining pergola with a unique studio retreat hidden below
- Level rear access to the double garaging and additional off-street parking
Renowned as Australia's oldest garden suburb, Hunters Hill has a welcoming village atmosphere and strong sense of community and is located just 9km from Sydney CBD.
Available on a 12 month lease. To book a private inspection please contact Melanie on 0420 668 080.