Set in a leafy street, this European interpretation of a classic Australian Federation home, this freestanding family residence has been rebuilt from the ground up showcasing impeccable attention to detail across two spacious levels. The front of the home pays homage to its past while the huge open plan rear has been designed to continue the indoor lines outdoors with an entertaining pavilion and lush garden room designed for year-round entertaining. Every detail has been carefully considered, from the bespoke kitchen's Swiss ovens and mobile island bench to the multi-zoned hydronic heating and high-end European appointments.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 ensuites, built-ins
- Master retreat with dressing room
- Large Bisazza mosaic tiled ensuite
- Gourmet kitchen, Corian benchtops
- Miele induction cooktop, Liebherr fridge
- Dramatic open concept living space
- 3.2m high ceilings, designer lighting
- Lush tropical courtyard garden
- Multi-zoned air and hydronic heating
- 3 bathrooms and a fitted laundry room
- Double glazed Austrian tilt windows
- 350m to Centennial Park, 3km to the CBD
- Close to UNSW and Randwick village
To book an inspection contact Melanie on 0420 668 080.