Stylish Beachside Apartment With Sunny North Easterly Aspect
Northerly sunshine and a lush botanical vibe deliver a welcoming feel in this newly renovated apartment that's perfectly located to enjoy Bondi's surf and cafe culture. Set back from the street on the north-east corner of a boutique security block, the two-bedroom apartment enjoys a peaceful first floor setting with the benefit of secure level access & parking.
- Streamlined and renovated interiors with quality finishes throughout
- Sun-filled combined open plan living and dining rooms
- North facing balcony with leafy views, peaceful and private corner position
- Modern kitchen featuring stone benchtops, Bosch appliances and Blum cabinetry
- Two generously sized bedrooms, both with built-in robes
- Designer bathroom with a deep bathtub, custom-made Tasmanian Oak vanity & matte black tapware
- Concealed laundry and a linen press
- Fresh & bright interiors with large windows maximising natural light
- Single car space (access via Edward St), security building with intercom
With the buzz of South Bondi village just around the corner, the sun-filled apartment is footsteps to sidewalk cafes, gourmet food stores and popular local hangouts including Totti's, Stuffed Beaver Dining Parlour and Up South Bondi. Located in a well-kept block on the corner of Edward Street, it's a breezy 500m walk down to Bondi Beach, the iconic Icebergs Pool and famed coast walk.