Unique riverside estate comprises one of Sydney's finest heritage homes, surrounded by established grounds. The 3,624sqm parcel includes a heated pool, a championship tennis court, and a covered spa and dining pergola with a unique guesthouse hidden below. A masterpiece in bespoke design and exquisite aesthetics, this thoughtfully re-imagined sandstone manor links old with new creating a fluid sequence of indoor and outdoor living resulting in an extraordinary residence and enchanting sensibilities.
- Magnificent river views enjoyed from indoor and outdoor living zones
- 3,624sqm of north facing level lawn and gardens
- A streamlined chef's grade island kitchen with Miele appliances and polished concrete floors
- Five bedrooms on the upper level, including a master retreat featuring a skylit dressing room and Boffi-appointed ensuite and generous attic storage
- Formal and casual living areas opening onto large outdoor entertaining terrace with BBQ
- Home office/library with dramatic double height ceilings
- Media room with projector screen
- Self-contained guest house ideal for guests, nanny or teenagers
- Guest powder and cloakroom and laundry
- Concrete and solid American Oak flooring, custom joinery, storage and alarm
- Heated pool with a covered spa and dining pergola
- Championship tennis court
- Direct river access
- Double garage and additional off-street parking
Renowned as Australia's oldest garden suburb, Hunters Hill has a fantastic village atmosphere and strong sense of community and is located just 9km from Sydney CBD.
Available to view by Private Appointment please contact Melanie on 0414 848 050.