** PRIVATE INSPECTIONS AVAILABLE ANYTIME - CONTACT MELANIE ON 0414 848 050 TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT
Enviably situated in a sought-after leafy cul-de-sac, this inviting semi enjoys beautifully renovated interiors while offering a fantastic lifestyle opportunity. It is spread across two spacious streamlined levels with soaring high ceilings and seamlessly integrated indoor to outdoor flow. Its private backyard features a timber entertaining deck, easy-care gardens and a built-in barbecue.
- Bright and airy open plan living and dining rooms offer high ceilings, solid timber flooring, seamlessly flowing onto a private, tranquil rear yard with covered timber deck and built in BBQ
- Renovated kitchen with marble bench tops, quality stainless steel appliances including gas cooking, double door fridge and dishwasher
- Four well-proportioned double bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes and separate study nook off downstairs bedroom
- Three full bathrooms with near new finishes featuring with floor to ceiling mosaic feature tiling, two large walk in shower and bath in main upstairs bathroom
- Single car space with remote sliding security gate
- Plenty of storage throughout the home, alarm, LED lighting
Located in a commanding position close to transport, O'Donnell Street Reserve Playground, private schools and within walking distance to a variety of cafes, bakeries and local amenities. Available to view anytime through private inspection, this impressive family residence is not to be missed.