Grand Federation Apartment In Premier Location
Set within the sought-after east corner of a magnificently transformed English-style manor, this beautifully renovated apartment has impressive house-like proportions. Combining the old world character and modern designer elegance, this unique property is just metres from Wollstonecraft station.
- Small complex of four in a heritage late-Federation mansion with stained glass windows
- Striking private foyer, soaring 3.9m ceilings with ornate roses and French windows
- Period features and set in
- Large bedrooms and modern bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Enormous lounge area with marble gas fireplace adjoining separate formal dining room
- Casual dining and open plan kitchen featuring a freestanding Falcon gas cooker
- Versatile sunroom with wraparound windows adjoins lounge/master bedroom
- Graceful period-inspired bathroom featuring a shower and deep soaking tub
- Elevated district views and harbour glimpses, gas heating
- Lock-up garage
Nestled amongst park-like grounds of 'Ben Ledi'. Fantastic location moments from Wollstonecraft station and a short stroll to shops, cafes and foreshore - this apartment is not to be missed.
To book an inspection contact your SydneySlice team today on: 9328 3299 or email@example.com