Quietly positioned well back from the street and featuring grand proportions with a perfect light and airy aspect throughout the home, this tranquil family estate has been well deigned and thought out to accommodate the entire family. Perfectly located in the heart of the vibrant Eastern Suburbs, with Clovelly Beach only a 10 minute stroll, café, delis & shops at your doorstep and Sydney's CBD only a short bus ride away. Immensely private, tranquil and hidden away behind a towering block of pine trees and situated on a vast 1,340 sqm block, this stately Victorian home will be sure to impress.
- Fully furnished throughout with chic and designed custom furniture, curated by a renowned interior stylist
- A stately Victorian entrance leads you into multiple living and entertaining areas, including a large kitchen, a 50 sqm family room which opens into the conservatory area, all with limestone flooring
- Overlooking the pool and gardens, the master bedroom suite is on the ground level and features a sitting area, walk in dressing room and marble bathroom with its own Japanese garden.
- Upstairs, 3 large double bedrooms overlook the gardens and pool and each have their own marble bathroom and dressing room.
- Large heated pool, trampoline, cubby house, outdoor fire and BBQ, outdoor entertaining, surrounded by vast lawn area and country style manicured gardens
- Guest or au pair quarters features a double bedroom and living area, bathroom and kitchenette space
- Large internal laundry, video intercom, back to base alarm, ducted air conditioning throughout, plenty of storage throughout the home
- Double garage for 2 cars, plus additional storage space
A rare combination of an incredibly quiet, large house nestled in an oasis of country style gardens, located just metres from major transport, cafes and shops, this wonderful residence is an ideal city escape for executive couple or family.
Available on a six-month lease from April 2020. To book a private inspection, contact Melanie on 0414 848 050.