Nestled in a quiet no through street that is mere footsteps to Double Bay's cosmopolitan shopping and café strip and the ferry, this immaculate architecturally light filled home offers a superb getaway for the family. Spilling over two expansive levels and adjoined by an abundance of lush green spaces, it's an idyllic, completely private haven offering absolute serenity in a wonderful locale.
Its outstanding list of features includes:
• Secure entrance from the street, timber floors, over-height ceilings
• Spacious casual living
• Expansive bi-fold doors opening the rear of the home offering seamless indoor/outdoor living
• Large rear deck and low maintenance gardens, leafy outlook
• Stylish stone and stainless topped gourmet kitchen, gas cooktop
• Formal dining room, large formal lounge, gas points for heating
• Lounge and dining open to a spacious private decked courtyard
• Ground floor bathroom, two lower level bedrooms, front terrace
• Large storage areas plus wine cellar, ducted air conditioning, fans
• Master with his and hers robes opens to a substantial private terrace
• Custom fitted-out study, expansive family room or 5th bedroom option
• New zoned reverse cycle air conditioning upstairs for your comfort
• Upper level wraparound rear terraces overlook the green space
• Generous double carport, security alarm system, internal laundry
Located in one of Australia's most desirable suburbs, this superb home offers a rare lifestyle of peace and convenience just an easy level stroll to a fabulous array of boutiques, shops and cafes including Woolworths and to Double Bay ferry wharf, bus services and bayside parks. It's minutes to a number of elite schools including Cranbrook School, Aschlam School and The Scots College.
To arrange your private inspection, please call SydneySlice on 9328 3299 or Gayle 0420 668 080.