Beyond the carefully restored facade of this handsome Victorian terrace lies a spacious and immaculately presented family home. Newly refurbished from top to bottom, it's positioned in a leafy pocket renowned as one of Newtown's premier addresses.
- Excellent layout incorporating formal living & dining rooms and a separate study area
- Large dine-in kitchen appointed with CaesarStone benchtops, stainless steel gas cooker and glass mosaic-tile splashbacks
- Three double bedrooms including one with leafy streetscape surrounds, two with balconies
- Two oversized bathrooms, main with spa bath and separate shower
- Easy care wraparound courtyard at the rear of the property is ideal for relaxed entertaining
- Bright and spacious attic retreat with pull-down ladder
- Secure parking accessed via Randle Lane
Just footsteps to Hollis Park and gourmet alfresco cafes, it's a short stroll to the station, charming Erskineville village and the buzzing attractions of King Street.