Garden apartments this close to the beach are rare on the market and this sun-filled Art Deco classic offers a superb alternative to a semi. Only of only four in a beautifully revived block, the creatively redesigned garden apartment captures the spirit of Bondi with its sunny interiors and relaxed beach house feel. A semi-like layout, private entry and direct access to exclusive-use gardens with a large deck and north facing entertainer's courtyard create a perfect environment for relaxed beachside living in a fantastic location at the leafy end of Edward Street.
- Open layout with an uplifting vibe, living opens to an exclusive-use deck
- Stylish hallway with original fretwork, quality eco-friendly bamboo flooring
- Caesarstone gas kitchen, island bench, integrated stainless steel appliances
- Two large bedrooms with built-in robes and sisal carpet
- Main bedroom with a large designer ensuite and freestanding bath
- North facing garden, built-in day bed, outdoor shower
- Plantation shutters, Reverse cycle air conditioning and downlights
- Sunny main bathroom with a bathtub
- Pet friendly subject to references
With the sand and surf at the end of the street, this boutique beachside retreat is a short walk to Bondi Road's popular local hangouts, designer boutiques, organic wholefood stores and celebrated restaurants. Relax on the deck, soak up the sunshine in the garden or step outside and immerse yourself in Bondi's vibrant surf culture.