Framed by a stunning sandstone facade and Mediterranean accents, this expansive residence is oriented to capture never-to-be-built-out views across the sparkling ocean and expansive district surrounds. Originally built by the stonemason who crafted Vaucluse House, it awaits an inspired contemporary renovation to create a luxurious coastal sanctuary of impressive proportions.
- Original features
- 4 bed, 2 bath + rear garden oasis with sunlit alfresco spaces
- Versatile layout + large living room
- High ceilings, timber floors, gas kitchen
- Master bedroom with north facing balcony
- In catchment for Clovelly Public School
- Street parking only, no garage included with lease
Peacefully positioned within a tightly held coastal community, you'll be metres from seaside walks and acclaimed Macpherson Street cafes, as well as both Bronte and Clovelly beaches.