Located in the heart of Double Bay and graced with an oversized layout rarely found in an apartment, this luxurious whole floor residence occupies a sizable 192sqm of internal living space. The apartment is one of only three residences in the exclusive "St Neots" mansion, providing privacy and a quiet and serene atmosphere. With its high ceilings and north/east aspect the apartment exudes elegance and spaciousness.
- Multiple living spaces including formal living room, sitting room and an adjoining dining area overlooking the gardens
- Two large north east facing undercover verandas with a private outlook and views of the manicured gardens
- Gourmet kitchen with stone bench-tops and European gas appliances
- Three oversized bedrooms, two with deluxe full-sized ensuites
- Ideal north-east with sun filled natural light throughout, high ceilings
- Ducted air conditioning, alarm system, internal laundry
- Direct lift access to secure basement parking with a large double lock up garage
- Level security access
- Access to complex facilities, including glass encased heated swimming pool, gymnasium and sauna
- Access from both Edgecliff and New South Head roads and with visitor parking from both streets
Brilliantly located a short stroll to Double Bay's shopping precinct with its renowned boutique shops and array of cafés and restaurants. It is an easy level stroll to parklands, city bound buses, the harbour foreshore and ferry plus is within walking distance of Edgecliff Station and shops. Sydney CBD is 4 km by car or 12 minutes by water taxi or ferry.
This property offers the ultimate Double Bay lifestyle - it is a must to inspect!