Perched above an exclusive avenue in a tightly held security block of only 3 apartments, this boutique garden residence combines the scale and feel of a house with the convenience of apartment living on the edge of cosmopolitan Rose Bay village. Occupying an elevated position on the ground floor of an elegant building inspired by classic Italian architecture, this generous 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment offers an impressive 368 sqm of indoor/outdoor living space and boasting a private north-east facing garden paradise that's larger than most freestanding homes with a huge lawn with plentiful space to relax and entertain in the sunshine.
- Whole-floor garden residence with a total of 398 sqm indoor/outdoor living
- 3 spacious private bedrooms all with built-ins, 2 bathrooms
- Large master with a terrace, walk-in robe and a spa ensuite
- Huge living & dining with timber floors flow to wide terrace
- Quality Caesarstone/Miele gas kitchen with breakfast island
- Casual dining opens to covered entertainer's dining terrace
- Massive north-east facing private garden with a private level lawn
- Ducted air con, mood lighting, security intercom and alarm
- Double lock-up garage with lift access, no common walls
- Sorry, no pets
Located in a blue-ribbon setting and positioned within a stroll of Rose Bay village shops, including supermarkets, gourmet grocers, cafes, and specialty stores while moments to Double Bay, Bondi Junction and prestigious schools.