Art Deco elegance and Parisian style unite in this boutique garden apartment to present a chic home in an unbeatable village setting. One of 12 in the impeccably revived Alpha, the spacious one-bedroom fully furnished apartment is a stone's throw to Queens Street's celebrated boutiques, galleries and cafes with a secure entry via Alton Street. Opening to a parterre courtyard and featuring a separate dining room ideal as a study, the ground floor apartment is a short walk to Centennial Park and Bondi Junction's retail hub.
- Fully furnished to the highest quality, move right in
- Timeless interiors, French Oak floors, high ornate ceilings
- Double bedroom with built-in robes, plantation shutters
- Stylish living with an adjoining dining room or ideal study
- Quality Caesarstone gas kitchen, stainless steel appliances, all kitchenware provided
- French doors to a landscaped courtyard garden
- Contemporary bathroom and a separate concealed laundry
Located only 50m walk to Queen Street cafes and delis, a short walk to Centennial Park and only minutes car ride to the city and Eastern Beaches.
Available to view via private inspection.
Minimum 3-month lease, no short term stays.
Sorry, no pets and the apartment is only available fully furnished.